Re: Memory optimization, help!

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <Jeroen.van.Sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 1998/09/15

Hi,

First of all check the SQL-code. If you have it make tracefiles either by running them through sqlplus and before issue alter session set sql_trace=TRUE or put the whole db in trace mode or use a tool like SQLLab to search for extensive SQL. Most of times bad SQL is doing stuff like that.

In the meantime check out diskperformance during execution. Don't know much about
NT meaning whether it's easy to spot that.

Good luck,

Jeroen