HELP: Forms 3.0 key mappings for Windows 3.1 vs NT?

From: doug a blaisdell <dougb_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1998/09/15

Hi everbuddy

We have a UNIX Forms 3.0 app that we've been talking to by windows 3.1 desktops. Then we upgraded to NT desktops and many of the keys (function keys, arrow keys) don't work. We're using telnet to talk to the UNIX box, and then start the Forms app from the command line.

Is this telnet configuration (eg terminal type) or an Oracle problem?

thanks,
doug Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT