Help! OAS 3.0 with Dev2000 (Reports error)

From: Chan S W <chansw_at_sp.ac.sg>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:51:39 +0800

  1. I configured OAS 3.0 with Dev2000 1.6 on Sun Solaris 2.4. The Forms Engine works fine.
  2. I am now configuring the Reports Server for the Web (both CGI and OWS). There is no problem for the Reports Server as I can run it at the Unix level by simply submitting "r25run". I am able to view the parameters using
    "showenv" for both CGI and OWS.
  3. For CGI, when running a report, I obtain a Reports error REP-1800
    "Formatter error".

5 For OWS, when running a report, I obtain this error "Developer/2000 Reports Server OWS Cartridge - Unable to communicate with the Reports Server"

6 If you know of the cause and solution, kindly e-mail chansw_at_sp.ac.sg. Many thanks. Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:51:39 CDT