WTD: Database whiz for online art web site...

From: Liberator <alex_at_NOSPAMartwalker.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:38:22 -0800

I wish to convert THE ARTWALKER PROJECT web site into something powered by a database.

If you wish to do this at no cost, and then share in profits from the sale of art online, please contact me.

The whole web site will be re-designed from inside out.

http://www.artwalker.com

Thanks,

alex_at_artwalker.com

--
ANTI-SPAM - Delete ANTISPAM from the e-mail address.

To get your 'Q' universal id, visit http://www.qcommand.com Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 22:38:22 CDT