Re: Oracle Report2.5 - Bar Code

From: Tim Shute <Tshute_at_nisoft.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:29:46 +0100

In article <6tkqg4$r3d$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, azhan98_at_tm.net.my writes

You just need to buy a set of TrueType fonts for the relevant bar code (last time I looked they cost about $40). Then in the reports layout editor change the font for the bar code field to the bar code font and all should be fine.

>Is there any way of integrating the Bar Code system
>with Oracle Report 2.5. Please advice
>
>Thanks.
>Norazman

Tim Shute