Pre-Processor on MS-Windows ?

From: BEY Pascal <beyp_at_mygale.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:20:59 +0200

Hello,

I Compile C-Programm actually on an UNIX System.

On UNIX, I can use the PRO*C which transform my EXEC SQL to valid C code source.

This is for me an easy way to access the Oracle DB.

I would like to do the same unter MS-Windows. Is it possible ?

The OCI isn't the easy way, I think.

I need only a pre-processor !
For Sybase SQL Anywhere, it exists. So, it does for Oracle, no ?

Thanks in advance for all your answer !

Pascal BEY
E-mail : beyp_at_mygale.org