How efficient is your printing?

From: CCO Supplies <cco_at_ccosupplies.co.uk>
Date: 1998/09/13

Hi

Every single day thousands of toner catridges and paper are thrown away due to poor or ruined print quality. There is, however, a way to reduce the wasted and, as a result, the expense of running printers, inkjets faxes and copiers.

Visit our site to check how efficient your printer is then contact us on our contact page.

http://www.ccosupplies.co.uk Received on Sun Sep 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT