ASP to Oracle

From: Janovjak <janovjak_at_ican.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 10:27:14 -0400

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there has had some success with using Active Server Pages (created in Visual Interdev) to connect to an Oracle database (7.3.3).

Specifically, creating the database link in Visual Interdev is okay, designing the query is ok, but I am unable to get the browser to hit the database when I am testing this. I did download and install MSORCL.DLL version 2.73, but something is not right (obviously) because the browser cannot access the db. Any tips / references?

Any assistance specific to the above, or general experience would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dan Received on Sun Sep 13 1998 - 09:27:14 CDT