Help! Desparate for Oracle DBA Exam Questions and other training related materials

From: OneWorld <oneworld_at_wnet.net.th>
Date: 12 Sep 1998 08:06:20 GMT

I am an MBA out of work in Thailand because of economic crisis here.  I am switching to IT line and
 plan to go to the U.S.  I  recently  completed all MCSE exams and I am now certified for Microsoft.

 MCSE didn't help me land any job as yet.  I am planning to take Oracle DBA exam track to increase my
 chance, I need a lot of study materials, need a lot of Exam practice questions.    I am running low   o n cash right

 now, can any one help me with anything with the m aterials,  Especially the practice questions,  do you
 have any of the self-test software and/or CBT?  It's too expensive for me,  can you email these questions as a zip filr  if possible.

 An y help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,

 GV Received on Sat Sep 12 1998 - 03:06:20 CDT