Re: Smalltalk and Oracle

From: Francesco Bruno <francesco.bruno_at_ubs.com>
Date: 1998/09/11

Hi,
I have lead a team implementing a mission critical application using VisualWorks. We had to embedd more than 60 Stored Procedure issued against Oracle databases.
We designed implemented a Persistent Service which make the job relatively easy.
Please get in touch with me using my company e-mail address fbruno_at_gendev.com

Francesco