Oracle Web Thin Client

From: Ben Bromfield <ben_at_vianet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:11:40 +0800

Hi,

I am using Oracle webserver and Application server 3.0 on a NT box

I have a number of forms made in ORACLE Forms (fmb,fmx) I have been told that i am able to put these forms directy on the web using a Thin Client through an internet browser.

Can someone give me some details on where i can get this thin client and how i can set it up, or just point me in the direction of lots of Doc's?

please :)

Thanks
Ben Received on Fri Sep 11 1998 - 13:11:40 CDT