Need for Skilled Oracle People Bogus?

From: JamesBri4 <jamesbri4_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Sep 1998 03:54:43 GMT

I have recently completed several Oracle courses and feel that I am techniquely proficent. Now, I'm interested in starting in the industry but every one is looking for two years experience. What's the deal? How can you gain experience, if experience is required to get your foot in the door? Can some enlighten on this works? Interested in hearing (reaind) responses. Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 22:54:43 CDT