SQL*Loader through a firewall

From: <alpage_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:46:02 GMT

Does anyone know how I could use SQL*Loader to load tables located on a Oracle v8.0.5 behind a firewall. I'm building a system which will be accessing a Oracle 8.0.5 DB located in a DMZ, sandwiched between 2 firewalls. I will also have a Oracle 8.0.5 located outside of the DMZ, on my network which will get receive files that I want to have loaded on the DB in the DMZ.

Thanks Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 20:46:02 CDT