Re: Forms 4.5, OLE2 and Word97

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 23:09:21 +0200

We have developed a nice solution for the integration between Forms 4.5 and Word97.
Download our product SQLWord at www.sequel.nl

SQLWord is an advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word. You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document. You can run SQLWord from Oracle*Forms using the same Oracle connection.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman / Sequel Solutions