question on EXPORT a table

From: Chinh Dinh <cdinh_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:09:46 -0400

all,
i'm quite new to Oracle SQL and i 'm having a question for you. hope you can help.
my task is to pull extracts of a table from our current db server and FTP them to another server. it'll involve with writting a script to :
1/ export the table
2/ ftp that table to a desired place.

i have no idea how to do this. if you have done anything like this ,please let me know.
much appreicated....
chin Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 14:09:46 CDT