Re: Passing parameters to a web procedure

From: Kevin Kirkpatrick <kjk_at_hrb.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:20:41 -0400

Just solved it. There is a way that you can do this. It is by using the REPLACE in pl/sql

What the REPLACE does is it will take a variable, look for a certain pattern (SPACE in this case) and replace it with whatever you want (+ in this case). It looks like:

temp_value:=REPLACE(value,' ','+');

then you can use the temp_value in the HREF. The + is interpreted as a SPACE with netscape.

Thanks anyways, I didn't think I would solve the problem that quickly, that is why I threw it out to all of you...

Take care.
Kevin