Meta-HTML/XML

From: Patrick Lanphier <p-lanphier_at_psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:52:26 -0400

I am looking for something that is very similar to Cold Fusion in functionality [I've already coded it in Cold Fusion] and use, however, I have the need to use open software for security and implementation = reasons.
I have heard that someone was working on a mirroring Cold Fusion, but = lost my
references. If you could help in any way please write pml_at_arlvax.arl.psu.edu That you very much for you time.

Patrick Lanphier
Applied Research Laboratory
The Pennsylvania State University Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 08:52:26 CDT