Help: reportRuntime sort problem ..

From: Andy Steffen <andy_steffen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:08:40 +0200

Hi,

Im using Report Designer 45 and generate a rdf-File whitch is running under r45run ... well, I select the data with the following statement:

select "colum1, colum2, colum3" from "table" order by "colum1"

and at first the order wascorrect. now after a few weeks the order ist somehow corrupted. When I use the SQL-Plus environment with the same statement (I even copied it into there) I get the right order of the rows.

Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanx very much,
Andy Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 07:08:40 CDT