Re: Monitoring status of PL/SQL code

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1998 21:02:06 -0400

You could also write program state data to an Oracle pipe using dbms_pipe. Pipes are nontransactional and won't add too much overhead to a running program. Then have another session read from the pipe and dump it somewhere.

Mohamad SALEH <msaleh_at_orsys.fr> wrote in article <35EFEE59.FA1A3021_at_orsys.fr>...