Re: Forms Documenter Tool

From: <interld808_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 19:39:13 GMT

Have you checked out what you get from FormDoc, which is built into Forms 4.5?

Select File | Administration | FormsDoc from the Forms Designer Menu.

The ouput is kind of hard to read but it is all there. If you are interested in obtaining MS Word macros that will make that output more pleasant, drop me a line.