Any advice on Oracle books?

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 18:23:32 GMT

I apologize in advance for those who have read messages like this one for the upteenth time, but my software development team could really use some advice from knowledgeable Oracle users. We plan to develop with Des2k and Dev2k and deploy our application on an Oracle Web Application Server, and we need some good books on these various products to get us started. Are there any opinions on the following:

Using Oracle 8, Special Edition by Nathan Hughes and William Page Oracle Designer 2000 by Albert Lulushi
Oracle Designer 2000 Handbook by Dorsey and Koletzke Oracle Developer 2000 Handbook by Robert Muller Using Oracle Web Application Server 3 by Rick Greenwald

What other books are worth looking at? All suggestions are welcome, and thanks in advance.