Oracle Forms 5.0

From: <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 15:26:01 GMT

Guys and Girls

Got a small problem which I need some help

got two table displayed on a form .

the first table displays errors in product models and has six rows

the second table is a database table with the same columns as the first table but diplayed as a form table

What I want to do in forms is to select certain columns in the first table and insert them in the second table. 1. either my some sort of drag and drop utility or 2. as the user scrolls through the records in the first table I want the row that the cursor is in to be entered automatically in the second table

the two tables are not linked

ANy help would be appreciated

michael.dsouza_at_matsushita-europe.com

regards