Re: Personal Oracle to WServer

From: Matt Zagni <mattz_at_kbss.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1998/09/08

Where are the utilities in personal oracle, I can see oracle browser admin utils but not oracle utils itself.

Also when I connect to the Oracle Browser Admin utils I get the following errors..

BRW 15013 Insuff Privleges to edit End User Layer through oracle browser.

BRW 15425 End User Layer dir not installed.

ALso how can I install the End User Layer does it come on the CD or is it another one ?

Many thanks

Matt