Re: Need Help on Oracle Report2.5

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_removethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 8 Sep 1998 11:35:19 GMT

Hello Norazman,
I am not sure if I have fully understood your problem: You want to store the parameters of your report in a table after you have run the report?
You can use report triggers. They are for example "before_report" or "after_report". In the trigger command you can write an insert statement on your table. As the trigger belongs to the report you can still use all fields of the report including your parameters. Is that what you want to do? If not tell me more about it. Hope it helps
Regards
Corinna Becker

Norazman Abu Sahir <azhan98_at_tm.net.my> wrote in article <01bdd9b9$7b139520$522fbcca_at_azhan98.tm.net.my>...
> Hi,
> I was new to Oracle Report 2.5.
> Can anybody tell me, is it possible to insert the data that was specified
> at my report parameter (at the application level let say Oracle WIP)
into