Re: Free space in tablespace

From: Sigrid Ehrenreich <seh_at_carus.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:28:40 +0200

> I need to check how much free space it is available in a tablespace, I heard
> sqldba will do the job but I cannot find the command sqldba in my oracle_home
> directory.

Use $ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqldba in Versions prior 7.2 use $ORACLE_HOME/bin/svrmgrl in Versions later than 7.3 or use sqlplus to issue the following command select * from dba_free_space;

There are a lot of useful dba_xxx and v$xxx tables, for example dba_data_files. You should take a look at your manuals.

Yours
Sigrid Ehrenreich
seh_at_carus.de Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 03:28:40 CDT