Re: oracle odbc driver for rdb

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/09/05

There is a pull-down option on the protocol which gives TCP/IP as the default option.

Just click on the down arrow and choose DECnet.

It should work fine !.

regards,
Guus van de Sande

--
- remove NOSPAM from my e-mail adress -

Barry L. Wallis <Barry.L.Wallis_at_cpmx.saic.com> schreef in artikel
<40303183_at_NEWS.SAIC.COM>...
Peter,

You may want to post this to comp.databases.rdb (actually, I've
cross-posted this answer there; however, you may want to monitor that
newsgroup for your answer).

--
Barry L. Wallis, Senior Systems Engineer
4161 Campus Point Court

voice: (619) 646-9891, fax: (619) 646-9327
mailto: Barry.L.Wallis_at_cpmx.saic.com