Re: Scheduling Oracle Events from NT4

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 5 Sep 1998 16:56:39 GMT

Hi:

I use the AT command in NT.

However, after I have done the export, I found taht both NT and Oracle didn't run properly. Do you know how to re-boot the NT server in a script?

Muhammad (mbs26_at_hotmail.com) wrote:
: How can I schedule Oracle events such as SQL * Loader or SQL Export from
: within NT4?
: Can this be done be the NT Event Scheduler ?
: Can this be done using the Event Scheduler that comes with Dr Solomans Anti
: Virus Toolkit?

: TIA

: Muhammad

--
Best regards, Received on Sat Sep 05 1998 - 11:56:39 CDT