News Brief from OraWorld (www.oraworld.com)

From: Kathleen O'Connor <koconnor_at_oraworld.com>
Date: 1998/09/04

OraWorld News Update
Friday, Sept. 4, 1998
emailnews_at_oraworld.com
http://www.oraworld.com

Please see the bottom of this message for instructions on how to subscribe to this email news list.

                   TOP STORIES

Following are abstracts of the top stories for this week. Please visit http://www.oraworld.com/news.htm for the full text of all of these stories.

UPCOMING ORACLE EVENTS
(for a complete listing of events,
visit http://www.oraworld.com/events.htm)

Oct. 25 - 29
Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) Conference Fall Honolulu Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii 1.404.240.0999
http://www.oaug.org/hawaii/hawconf.html

Nov. 3 - 5
Database & Client/Server World - Building Enterprise Solutions Chicago, Illinois
http://www.dci.com/database/

Nov. 8 - 13
Oracle OpenWorld '98
Moscone Convention Center
San Francisco, California
http://www.oracle.com/corporate/seminars_and_events/openworld/

KNOW SOMEONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS NEWS? Tell your friend to send a note to news_at_oraworld.com with their email ID in the body of the message and we'll add them to our news mailing list for free.

Trademarks and registered trademarks of mentioned products or services belong to their respective companies. Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT