Looking for small intervention in Australia (Adelaide and Brisben) november 1998

From: Yves Roy, IPA <yvesroy_at_cips.ca>
Date: 4 Sep 98 20:03:47 GMT

Hello out there,

Do you know of a company in Australia (Adelaide and Brisben) that may be interrested in using a senior consultant (11 years of ORACLE) for a small contrat in DBA, Designer/2000, or Web or Design system, or others in november 1998.

I'm from Montreal, and I'm looking to go down in Adalaide for the Oracle Open World of Australia november 8, 9, 10 and 11th. But to help me to pay for my trip, I'm looking at working a couple of days down there.

I've got an excelent consulting record and I'm doing consulting services for 13 years now. 11 years of Oracle with 3 1/2 years at Oracle Canada. My past 7 years as an independant consultant.

Please contact me if you have any info.

Thanks.
Yves

Yves Roy, IPA
yroy_at_sctr.net
Montreal.
(514) 236-9341 Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 15:03:47 CDT