Re: several registry entries of Oracle

From: Mohamad SALEH <msaleh_at_orsys.fr>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 10:07:30 +0200

Nicolas Bronke a écrit:

> I found in my registry several oracle registry entries.
> One is located in Local_machine/software/oracle. The Other in
> Local_machine/software/oracle\oracle_home/oracle1.
> Which are necessary for the oracle configuration?
> I work with NT40 in a NT 4.0 Network. Oracle is installed on the server and
> on the client.
> Regards
> Nicolas

Well, the question is somewhat misleading.. The configuration of Oracle under NT 4.0 is made by the sub-tree whose root is the key :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE.
Services are found in the subtree of the registry beginning at : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/SERVICES Received on Fri Sep 04 1998 - 03:07:30 CDT