Re: Crystal Report - Oracle Stored Procedure

From: Tim Adamec <tadamec_at_blitherakt.com>
Date: 1998/09/03

My guess would be one of two things:

-The user you're using to access the SP doesn't have enough authority to run the stored proecdure. This could also be caused if the user account doesn't have permissions on one or more of the tables, views, SP's, etc. that you call within your function.

-You're not fully qualifying the SP. Try putting the actual package name in front of the function call. For example, if the function is called "Strange" and is located in the "DoSomething" package, try calling it like this:

  SELECT DoSomething.Strange() FROM sys.dual

Hope that helps!

Timothy M. Adamec

mateev_at_geocities.com wrote