Re: HELP: Web Development

From: Steven Oney <soney_at_1y.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 17:57:47 -0400

I would like to ask if anyone could post the name of any good books and/or articles on this subject.

I have been trying to build the Perl DBD::Oracle mod, (almost have it built, had to get all the needed Oracle pieces in place). However I would like to see how others have built web front ends to Oracle. Most of the articles I've seen in magazines have been very shallow. I'm looking for tools other than Oracle's web server just so there are options.

Steve
soney_at_1y.com