Error: ORA-12725 Invalid NLS Configuration setting

From: <djf_at_world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 21:07:35 GMT

Hi,

I am experiencing the above error message and I'm not sure where it is coming from. I installed the Oracle 7.3.3.0 Workgroup server client components on a variety of NT Workstations (running 4.0 w/Service Pack 3) and the installations work on all of the machines with the exception of one which is yielding this message. I have double-checked the TNSNAMES.ORA settings and verified that everything is set up correctly, and even copied a working TNSNAMES.ORA from a working machine.

Any ideas anyone????

Regards,
Darren Forcier

--

alternate email: Forcier_at_volpe3.dot.gov