Re: VB 5.0 and Oracle 8.0.5

From: Antonio Sindona <Antonio.Sindona_at_trinacria.it>
Date: 1998/09/02

Try to check for the RowsetSize/KeysetSize property. The default value of RowsetSize is 100 and this may affect the behaviour of your select.

If you check the TestODBC program there is an example of fetching more rows after the first 100.

Good luck! ;-)
Antonio Sindona

Mike Messeh <mmesseh_at_perspect.com> scritto nell'articolo <35ed99af.0_at_news>...