Connection Problem

From: Tansel Ozkan <tansel_at_openix.com>
Date: 1998/09/02

Hello all,

This is the situation:

I dial into a database server (A) from a machine (B) in our local network. I would like to copy data using sql*plus copy command from the database on A to another database which resides on a machine (C) in our local network.
So, B can see both A and C. There is no database on B. If I create a database link on C, it is not going to work since C physically can not see A.

Any suggestions??

Normally, I would of course use Import/Export, however we are getting some incompatability errors, which Oracle is not able to help us with.

Thanks..

Tansel Received on Wed Sep 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT