Re: Online Oracle study group for beginners

From: <barbst_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:40:29 GMT

Matt: I am completely new, have just finished the Developer 2000 classes and have not had any practical experience. Prior programing consists of 1 year Paradox ObjectPAL so I am going to need all the help I can get. I would like to be involved if you think this might be of assistance to me or that I could be of any assistance to anyone else as I am not sure of exactly what do you mean by "study group". Please let me know, thanks

Barb