SQL Plus 8.0 locks up using Notepad.exe

From: <davedcc_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 17:34:23 GMT

I'm using Windows NT Workstation and have SQL Plus 8.0 running.... my problem is this.... SQL is using notepad.exe as it's text editor ... and everytime SQL tries to pull data back from notepad.exe, AND I MINIMIZE NOTEPAD TO THE START BAR, it locks up SQL and the only way I can continue is by doing a "ctrl-alt- delete" and shutting down SQL Plus 8.0 .... IF I CLOSE DOWN NOTEPAD.EXE I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM .... the funny thing is... I have 12 computers that are running the exact same setup and only 2 of them have this problem.... any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Dave P.
DCC
Tampa, FL