Entry Level Oracle DBA - Houston,TX

From: <houit_at_compassnet.com>
Date: 1998/09/01

YOH Information Technology has a permanent position with one of our Houston clients. Our client is a small company engaged in the development and marketing of a proprietary database which presents geophysical reservoir data in useful formats for the Oil & Gas industry. Great place to work…laid back atmosphere with interesting, highly technical Oracle work.

Need ENTRY LEVEL Oracle DBA with 6+ months experience working with Oracle 7.x and experience using PL/SQL to write triggers and/or stored procedures. Experience working with Perl, Visual Basic, HTML or Java Script is a plus. BS in Computer Science is desirable.

Call us to discuss this great opportunity @ 713-524-5111 (or toll free @ 888-397-1341)! No obligation on your part, your information will be handled with discretion and you'll gain a friend in the business!

Fax your resume (which will be held in strict confidence) to Shannon Lucente @ 713-524-2232 or email to houit_at_compassnet.com.

For further information visit the H.L Yoh Company web site at www.hlyoh.com!