NT Oracle Import question

From: Wes Loftis <wloftis_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:50:28 -0400

New NT server and new Oracle installation just completed.

Importing datafiles from old oracle instance (downgrade to slower = smaller machine). The vendor wanted us to pay for it. Opps.

Import working but slow as expected until NT seemed to hang up one hour = or more after issued statement. building constraints. or something = like that. exact wording unknown. I know I should have written it down.

Total lock out. Had to power server off and re-start.

But everything seems to be restored. But should I trust the import as = being completed?

TIA Received on Tue Sep 01 1998 - 22:50:28 CDT