Online Oracle study group for beginners

From: Matthew Pardo <matt_at_tmanage.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 18:11:25 -0400

Hi!

I am interested in starting an Oracle study group via the web and through email. Are there other newbies out there who would be interested in participating? The nice thing about this is that you would gain a group of people you could bounce questions/ideas off of as well as develop some peer relationships that you can use later in your career.

If you are interested, drop me a note at: matt_at_milestone-media.com. Or reply here.

Any ideas, suggestions and such for beginning such a thing would also be appreciated (I already have some ideas, but more would be welcome). Also, if you know someone who might be interested in such a venture, please forward this on to them.

Thanks!

Matt Pardo
matt_at_milestone-media.com Received on Tue Sep 01 1998 - 17:11:25 CDT