Re: Temporary Tables

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 13:13:26 GMT

Hi Neil,

    I haven't done this for a while so I might screw up some of the details, but ... When you create the temporary table make it a compound name consisting of the userid concatenated with the table name. If you have all of your users logging in with the same userid than just use the operating systems process id.

regards

Jerry