Re: Appending rows to a cursor

From: Mathias Nilsson <mathias.nilsson_at_NOSPAMeng.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 11:41:29 +0200

I have found a solution to my problem. The trick was to use PL/SQL Tables and User-Defined Records:

    FOR pre_record IN pre_cursor

	LOOP
	    OPEN main_cursor(pre_record.dMax, pre_record.sOrg, pre_record.nId);
		LOOP
		    i:=i+1;
			FETCH main_cursor INTO my_table(i);
			EXIT WHEN main_cursor%NOTFOUND;
		END LOOP;
		CLOSE main_cursor;
	END LOOP;

    RETURN my_table;

Now I only have to figure out how to call the function from java... Anyway, thanks to all people who emailed me suggestions how to solve my problems.

//Mathias Received on Tue Sep 01 1998 - 04:41:29 CDT