PO8 (Oracle Navigator) on Windows 98 platform - help please

From: Carl Sarelius <Carl.Sarelius_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:33:24 +1000

Hi,

I'm after some pointers or advice re why PO8 (Oracle Nav) seems to run like a dog under W98. I have no problems (so far) with SQL+, just Oracle Nav. The main problem experienced so far is - when inputting data through Nav & I need to change to another window, I go back to Nav and the sys is not responding (Ctrl-Alt-Del shows that Nav is not responding) requiring me to End Task on that appl.

Are there any patches, updates, or memory issues that one should be aware of (I'm happy with W98, so please don't suggest to uninstall it and go to something else).

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

--
Carl Sarelius