Web apps through the firewall

From: Margaret Burwell <aj739_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 31 Aug 1998 19:09:23 GMT

I have an application which was developed using the Web Developpers Suite.  The Web Developers Suite and the Web listener are set up on server A which is outside our firewall. The Oracle database resides on server B which is inside the firewall. Theoretically, a user connects to a URL in server A which then sends the query through the firewall and returns the data.

I'm looking for advice on how to set up my listener and tnsnames files on these two servers.

Thanks,

Marg Received on Mon Aug 31 1998 - 14:09:23 CDT