Newbie PL/SQL question

From: Brian Richardson <RichaBK_at_kscgws00.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:56:51 -0400

I am trying to put together a SELECT statement that will grab all the table names strarting with a certain string of characters; then put these names into a data structure for display to users on an HTML page. I've gotten as far as the following:

SELECT table_name FROM user_tables WHERE table_name LIKE 'STRING%';

When I execute this from SQL, I get the desired result; I can't seem to get
the correct syntax for adding an INTO in order to re-route the results to an
array that I can use to display the results to the user.

I am using packages and Oracle 7.3.x

Thanks in advance.

B. Richardson Received on Mon Aug 31 1998 - 12:56:51 CDT