Re: Many databases on one NT box

From: Dave Beck <dbeck_at_limited.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 12:32:26 -0400

(If this is a re-post, it's because the first time it gave me an error and didn't seem to work)
I don't know if this will help because I'm really new with Oracle myself, but I had a similar situation I think. I had a second instance up and working for everything except OEM. I tried a number of things and then it started working. I believe that what eventually got it operational was when I ran the main OEM program and then selected Navigator/Service Discovery/Refresh services. Apparently this lets OEM know that you have another "service" (read Instance) on that node and from then on it seems to work correctly. Any time you add an instance, just do that again and OEM sees it.

DRBeck