Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Ronald <ronr_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 16:21:40 +0200

Hi Derek,

in 1.5 you can use the discovery option. When you have the dynamic discovery option installed en configured completely automaticly. When not, you have to 'discover' manually: enter the host + instance names.

--
Ronald

mailto:ronr_at_wxs.nl
http://home.wxs.nl/~ronr/RonR.html (last update: june 8th, 1998) http://www.maccentral.com/news/9804/migration.shtml (forward migration home) Received on Sun Aug 30 1998 - 09:21:40 CDT