URGENT ! Recovery until time or by logfile

From: Alexander Moan <alexmoan_at_online.no>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:08:39 +0200

I have just done a reorganisation of my database and need to do some roll forward for
the last changes done on friday after complete backup.
- Backup (thusday-friday)

Get : 'Media recovery not neccesary' ! I KNOW THAT, but I want the data anyway.
Tried alter database recover logfile 'filename' but then it is neccesary to do alter database recover tablespace according to doc. That is not neccesary.

What am I doing wrong ?
How do I do it ? Received on Sat Aug 29 1998 - 05:08:39 CDT