Oracle PL/SQL Designer - Houston, TX

From: <houit_at_compassnet.com>
Date: 1998/08/28

YOH Information Technology has several long-term contract positions with one of our Houston clients. This company is working on a large, complex and important government contract developing Oracle databases for scientific data. This is a fulfilling place to work where your peers will be world class scientists, engineers and programmers.

Need several PL/SQL Designers. You must have experience writing complex stored procedures or triggers in PL/SQL; additionally, you should have experience with Oracle Tools (Designer/Developer 200) and at least familiarity with SQL*Loader and Unix. If you have done Unix scripting (or Perl), VB and/or Java design on a Web interface, that is a plus. Call us to discuss this opportunity! All interested candidates must be permanent US residents.

Fax your resume (which will be held in strict confidence) to Shannon Lucente @ 713-524-2232 (toll free @ 888-397-1341) or email to houit_at_compassnet.com.

Our clients require a minimum of one year of non-academic, commercial experience, unless otherwise noted. If you are a recent grad, we will maintain your resume for future contacts; after you have one year of commercial experience, we would be happy to support your career development.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not contact a client on your behalf until you have given us permission to do so.

YOH Information Technology is a division of the H.L. Yoh Company, the oldest technical contract staffing firm in the country. With over 50 years experience in the contract placement industry, we have more than 45 offices across the country to serve you.

In Houston, our staff has a total of more than 50 years of successful experience in technical staffing. You will find us to be knowledgeable about what you do, in touch with the technical labor market (both contract and permanent) in Houston and we will treat you with respect.

See further information on our Web Page at www.hlyoh.com