Everybody wants You.... But we are the best in S.D.

From: <cjmcrae_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:34:33 GMT

I'm a technical recruiter who has too many job opps. for Oracle DBA's to post here. I can simply tell you that if you've got good Oracle DBA skills or Oracle development skills then I'm pretty certain I can improve you situation. I'm with Source Services, and we are one of the largest staffing firms in both the U.S. and San Diego. Contact me to find out about one of our mini-opps. We have Jr., Mid, and Sr. positions available in San Diego. Most positions will relocate you to this incredible city (I've lived all over and I can tell you this place is the best!).

Call Clint McRae
Source Services
1-800-592-2334 x3038
or email